List subjects

To: Datsun List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: List subjects
From: Mark Dent <stickerman@home.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 20:38:03 -0500
All,

I have heard a lot of people say they are getting off of the list
because of all of the non roadster stuff.  They are sick of getting 30
plus messages a day and 2 are relevant. Can we please get back to the
basics?

I know of at least 10 people who are not on the list anymore because of
it, and with the private e mails I get I know there are many others who
feel this way.

This is not the list to get 10 messages about Evain water, divorce
stories,( with all respect to Tom, this list would be really boring
without him) and definitely not the place to flame suppliers

My .02 for now
--
Mark
Baltimore