Re: Roadster Brakes Like Dragging Your Foot

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roadster Brakes Like Dragging Your Foot
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 12:03:19 -0800 (PST)
I think the Roadster you drove was having a bad brake
day. My Race version still uses stock brakes and has
no problem whoaaing down from whatever speed I'm at
except Ludicrous speed (SpaceBalls Line). The Stan
Chernoff brace is one of those "must haves" for any
Roadster who likes a firm pedal.

--- Datsun Fairlady <datsun_fairlady@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> I drove a 1600 for the first time last week, and the
> brakes were like skid
> brakes on a go-cart. I doubt that I could ever get
> the car to skid. When
> coming to a stop, I had to brake early, slowing to a
> stop eventually.
>
> Is this common? I really had to push the brakes
> hard. Am I just too used to
> power brakes?

Do You Yahoo!?