Re: Roadster Brakes Like Dragging Your Foot

To: Datsun Fairlady <datsun_fairlady@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Roadster Brakes Like Dragging Your Foot
From: RWM <RWM@RWMann.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 13:23:36 -0500
Roadsters have great stock brakes, which can be improved via firewall
brace and pad selection, and biasing if you're inclined to do some
plumbing; I'd say there's something wrong in your setup.  Air in the
system or glazed/contaminated pads, perhaps?

- Bob Mann, '69 2000 Solex

--
R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.  > Airline Industry Analysis and Consulting
Port Washington, NY  11050 > tel 516-944-0900, fax 516-944-7280