Re: Clutch woes, revisited

To: "Arthur Rockwell" <ARTHUR@vistamediagroup.com>
Subject: Re: Clutch woes, revisited
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 12:04:57 -0800
Arthur, Guess that divine intervention that you were looking for while you
slept to replace your clutch didn't happen. Did you at least get a bigger
garage once you got your roadster out on the street?
Gerardo Magana
67.5 Solex SRL 311-00222 (In need of divine intervention also, AKA hard work
by owner)
66 1600 SPL 311-01372