Re: Low windshield shell

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Low windshield shell
From: GOAVP@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 21:56:17 EST
Joseph, it's not that some of us don't like working on our cars, it's that we
want a car that is as safe and reliable as it can be.  I learned early on
that if I worked on a car it usually ran better before I tried to "fix it"
and that when I took it to a professional mechanic after I worked on it, it
usually cost more to fix than if I had not screwed it up to begin with.

I know that there are many skilled and careful mechanics out there on this
list.  I read the "sins of the PO" e-mails as well and I suppose some of
those PO's are on or were on the list when those sins were commited.

As for me, I enjoy the ride and leave the mechanicals to the pros.

Peter van der Pas
Mtn. View, CA

In a message dated 2/21/00 6:21:02 PM Pacific Standard Time, BERKEN@aol.com