Re: Low windshield shell

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Low windshield shell
From: "charles ard" <chasard@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 18:26:49 PST
Hey you two,

Just contacted a guy who has (or has had) six 1600's. He's looking to sell
one (67) he's got in Riverside, CA. Told me today the whole thing is in
pretty good shape; the body needs a primer/paint job - no rust though. Don't
know if he'll part it out, but he told me he's returning to Pennsylvania
soon and will either sell it or tow it back.

Not what I'm looking for, but maybe you are. Didn't get his name. His Tele.
# is (909) 686-2749.

Good Luck...

Charles
(Chasard in SoCal.)