Re: Low windshield shell

To: flc@CooverLaw.com
Subject: Re: Low windshield shell
From: Paul.Kort@marconimed.com
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 13:53:04 -0500

Please respond to flc@CooverLaw.com

To:   Paul L Kort/Picker@Picker

But are they all GOOD memories???  And what does your wife think, now???
Chip Coover

Chip,

  I remember the struggles, the broken parts, the waiting for the UPS delivery
during the UPS strike, & the shock of finding out how much some parts cost.  I
remember sunny weekends that were spent in the garage sweating over a starter
that was bigger than any access hole.  I remember the sore knuckles, burnt
fingers and cuts full of gasoline.  Yeah, I remember all of that.  And ya know
what, they are good memories!  The struggle and hardship along the journey make
the destination all the better!
  As for my wife, my loving and patient wife, she remembers that it was a family
project that my teenage son and her played a big part in.  She remembers how
well my son and I bonded during the long hours, frustration and eventual
successes.  She remembers the big smile on my son's face when he got to take his
girl friend for a ride in it for the first time.  And most of all she loves
summer night drives for ice cream under a star light sky!

Paul
OROC