RE: Low windshield shell

To: "'Fred L. Coover'" <flc@CooverLaw.com>,
Subject: RE: Low windshield shell
From: Michael Landskroner <Mlandskroner@mlg.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 08:38:25 -0500
Why don't you guys just buy a restored car which is a lot cheaper than
restoring one yourself and you have the pleasure of using it from the
get go. I know how much fun it is ripping a car apart and putting it
back together over the course of a year . . . or two, but it really is
cheaper to buy one all done up and use your parts for spares.

Been there done that,
'66 Mike