Low windshield shell

To: "roadsters list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Low windshield shell
From: "Dan and Louise Yates" <yates@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 16:12:26 -0600
I think I have finally decided that the body on my 67 is not worth the
effort to restore. So if I was looking for a low windshield body in pretty
good shape, what are my options? I don't need the glass or any of the
running gear but if its a package deal I guess I can always use the parts.
Since I already have a rusty hulk, I am looking for as little rust as
possible. Let me know what you all have available but please don't mistake
me for the fabulously wealthy e-bay buyer.  And, yes, I am way up here where
the busses don't run so location will be a consideration. Thanks

Dan Yates
67 1600
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada