Re: Buyer's Advice Needed

To: "Datsun Fairlady" <datsun_fairlady@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Buyer's Advice Needed
From: Robin_Krause@majiq.com
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 09:04:38 -0800
I drive mine daily in the Summer and any time the weather breaks in Winter.
If I have to run an errand during work and the weather has broken,
sometimes I'll even go home and switch cars so I can drive my Roadster.
It's been totally reliable.   I only have a 5-minute commute, however.  I
think a long commute of stop-and-go traffic would be a @#$%#.

Robin
Rainy Pac NW
69 1600

                    "Datsun Fairlady"

                    <datsun_fairlady@hotmail.co        To:
datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
                    m>                                 cc:

                    Sent by:                           Subject:     Buyer's
Advice Needed
                    owner-datsun-roadsters@auto

                    x.team.net

                    02/01/00 04:13 PM

                    Please respond to "Datsun

                    Fairlady"

All,

I've been looking at buying one of these for a while, but I'm not sure now
is a good time. It would have to be a daily driver, since I can only have
two cars at my residence.

Do you think this would be okay to drive daily? or is it better suited for
weekend fun car?

Also, I think I want one that's in okay condition so that I can have it
painted professionally to suit my tastes. What would be the cost of a
mechanically sound, fairly clean interior, leakless top, straight-bodied
roadster that could use some paint?

Thanks,

Ken