Re: Buyer's Advice Needed

To: Eric Frisbee <EFrisbee@incc.net>
Subject: Re: Buyer's Advice Needed
From: Mark <captainhoek@postmark.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 07:42:40 -0600

Eric Frisbee wrote:

> Ken,
>       Definately a daily driver!!   And it's suited perfectly for a weekend
> fun car!

I'll go with that!  My 69 2000 was my ONLY driver for just over two years when
I lived in Colorado Springs (snow, ice storms, etc.), then for more years when
I moved back to sunny Southern California.  And I drove it back and forth to
California a half dozen times.  Ahhhh, the Rockies in a
Roadster!  Not to mention those loooong straight sections of I-70 where you can
find out that, yes indeed, the Datsun Roadster DOES do a fair imitation of
Ivory soap when you get it above 100!

CalSpeed does have a good point about reliability for a family man, though.
But you can use the Roadster as a daily driver while keeping the SUV in the
garage as backup, Cal!

Mark van der Hoek  (Whose wife can drive a stick!)
Houston, for now.

--

            "They that can give up essential
            liberty to obtain a little temporary