Re[2]: Those #@$% SUV seem to be attracted to roadsters.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re[2]: Those #@$% SUV seem to be attracted to roadsters.
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 11:14:17 -0800
Mine didn't get hit by an SUV but the large truck had the same effect. My
car was garaged years, and then I had to leave it outside one day.  A large
truck later parked facing the wrong way. When he left, he backed up over
the rear end. Says he didn't "think" there was a car there, as if a bright
red roadster is invisible when hopping into a truck.

I've noticed some roadsters with huge whip antennas on the bumper. Not a bad
idea at all!

Fred - So. San Francisco