Re: Those #@$% SUV seem to be attracted to roadsters.

To: shifty@well.com
Subject: Re: Those #@$% SUV seem to be attracted to roadsters.
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 14:21:25 -0800 (PST)
I aggree with shifty.
        If you live somewhere where they are needed then great.  But you
do not need one in SF!!!!!!!!!!!!  Silly-big things that do not fit
in any of the garages or parking spaces. By their very nature they
cannot see low small things, our cars-but most importantly children on
bikes.  With their 'brush gards' they are proven pedestrian killers..
        The first day I had my car I was almost hit on the freeway by two
big SUV's.  Now I have air horns and if I even think that they are going
to try to share my lane they get one hell of a double-half-caff-latte
spilling blast!!!
        hate-em hate-em hate-em yuppie poser mo-biles!!!!!!!!

        Ahhhhh now I feel better.
                Daniel 69 2000
p.s. f you rode a bike in SF you would understand.