Re: Those #@$% SUV seem to be attracted to roadsters.

To: jmoore1@erols.com, mclothier@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Those #@$% SUV seem to be attracted to roadsters.
From: "curt hewitt" <datsun2k@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 21:03:16 PST
My SUV, a 67' Nissan Patrol gets along fine with my Roadsters.

Also, Jim, I met many of your co workers about a month ago at a
dinner/celebration/party for Architectural Digests new magazine AD
Motoring in San Francisco. It was great meeting them and other
manufacturers.  I really like the old Rovers.  Nothing wrong with SUVs.

CH

datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
>Subject: Re: Those #@$% SUV seem to be attracted to roadsters.
>Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 22:28:48 -0500
>
>Well, if owning an SUV is cause for dismissal I'll probably be hanged.
I'm
>an engineer for a company that makes them (Land Rover).
>
>wish I could send this anonymously <g>
>
>Jim

>Mike/Chris Clothier wrote:
>
>> Joshua Milton wrote: