Re: Those #@$% SUV seem to be attracted to roadsters.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Those #@$% SUV seem to be attracted to roadsters.
From: Joshua Milton <jt_milton@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 09:47:23 -0800 (PST)
I am sorry to hear about everyones misfortune with SUVs, but I have to
chime in.

Bear in mind the people that buy and drive these large SUVs are
generally bad drivers to begin with.  I live in Los Angeles where
people believe a Hummer is a great daily driver!!  I personally
believe that those things should be for OHV use only.  These people
also believe that they are driving a sports car.  They are not.  I
have been hit by people in vans (which have less visibility than an
SUV) and trucks more than anything else.  Both of which do just as
much if not worse damage.  It was a few years ago when the mini-van
craze started and I used to see women with their children in the car
driving like theyre in a camry or accord or something.  Again Its the
driver.
I guess you could say that Im tired of hearing about these "damned
SUVs".  Plain and simple its the driver NOT the car.  If some guy hits
you when he's parking his SUV and doesnt try to find you to rectify
the situation then that guy is the #@$%.  An SUV shouldnt be driven
fast thats what our little cars are for.  If Joe Shmo is haulin ass
through traffic and slams on his brakes he will do damage to the cars
around him.  He shouldnt be allowed to go faster because he has a
smaller car that will stop better and do less damage.

PEOPLE DRIVE TO FAST WITH DISREGARD FOR THE PEOPLE AROUND THEM.

Dont get me wrong, I think the Expedition, Navigator, and Hummer are
just to damn big for the road.

joshua milton
69 1600
91 Pathfinder SUV