Re: Here's info about Mt. Shasta Roadster meet!

To: <CalSpeed@aol.com>, "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Here's info about Mt. Shasta Roadster meet!
From: Ronnie Day <rday@cyberramp.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 13:26:11 -0600
>On Thursday the 8th of July I will be driving up from San Francisco to
>Thunderhill Raceway for the Datsun Road Course Event.  If anyone is
>interested
>in doing the event or want to travel with me let me know.  Otherwise, I would
>suggest that the Friday caravaners leave early enough and meet at Thunderhill
>Raceway to catch alittle of the action and then we can all caravan
>together to Shasta that afternoon.

The track at T/H is held on Thursday, not Friday. Last I heard, tech was
going to be set on Wednesday afternoon so we can maximize track time on
Thursday. Last year we wrapped the T/H activities around 4pm and headed
north.

For the All Datsun Meet there will be a tour on Friday AM with a Gymkana
that afternoon. Last year the gimmick was to shoot an empty pop can off
the top of a pylon with a water cannon.

HTH, Ron

Ronnie Day
rday@cyberramp.net
Dallas/Ft. Worth
'71 510 2-dr (Prepared class autocrosser)
'73 510 2-dr (Street Toy)