a couple questions

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: a couple questions
From: Matthew W Peterson <pete-3@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 13:13:17 -0600
Hi everyone,

There are a couple of questions that have been on my mind lately.

1.  Is the gas pedal supposed to be very touchy?  My roadster's pedal is
so touchy that it took me about two weeks after I got it before I could
start out of first without racing the engine.  Is this adjustable?

2.  What does a weak clutch pedal mean?  I didn't think about this until
I got my Honda civic.  That car's clutch pedal is much firmer than my
Datsun's.  I can hardly feel my roadster's pedal at all. It also felt the
same after I replaced the master and slave cylinder last summer.  Is this
normal or does it mean that something will need replacing soon?

Thanks for any advice you might have,

Matt Peterson
'68 1600