Re: Those #@$% SUV seem to be attracted to roadsters.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Those #@$% SUV seem to be attracted to roadsters.
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 16:48:23 -0800
Any one who defends these vehicles has not been on the Ventura Freeway
though the valley and seen SUV's time and time again weaving in and out of
traffic like they were in a roadster or something. Or doing 90 in the rain.
I think a prerequisite for purchasing one of these devices is the question
"Have you ever studied physics?" If they answer "No" the dealer sells them
the truck and sends them off to create havoc