RE: datsun sp310

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: datsun sp310
From: "HUBBARD, Charles E." <chubbard@shl.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 16:47:27 -0600
One other thing to remember is the block.  Sediment can build up in the
bottom of the block and cause the passages to be constricted.  I learned
this from my friend Richard Prentice.  He suggests that you pull the freeze
plugs on you block and shove a stiff wire in there to knock loose and
sediment and flush it out with your water hose.

Charlie Hubbard
1964 1500