RE: datsun sp310

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: datsun sp310
From: "HUBBARD, Charles E." <chubbard@shl.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 11:39:03 -0800
Greg,

I have the same problem with my 64 1500.  Running down the highway, the
gauge just kept climbing.  Slow down below 2900 RPM and the temp would go
down.  I'm getting ready to replace my radiator core but will remember to
test the gauge first.  If the gauge is sending bad information, does anyone
have any ideas on how to calibrate the gauges to read correctly?

Charlie Hubbard