Re: MGB jack

To: "W. Ray Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Subject: Re: MGB jack
From: Greg Meboe <meboe@wsunix.wsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 1995 17:38:09 -0800 (PST)
On Wed, 25 Jan 1995, W. Ray Gibbons wrote:

> This reminds me of a technician I hired in Chicago who had grown up in
> Africa, where he learned to drive on british cars.  He had just moved to
                              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> the states, and bought his first american car--a well used mid 60s sedan.
> I think it was a Ford Galaxie.
>    Ray Gibbons  Dept. of Molecular Physiology & Biophysics

Many of my friends and aquaintances have kidded me about driving on my
British cars; I just take it in stride these days.  There will come a
time however, that I'm seated behind the wheel of a Rover of some sort,
and can defend my hobby with big tyres and lots of ground clearance.

                Greg
                            Greg Meboe     meboe@wsunix.wsu.edu
                            Dept. of Mechanical and Materials Engineering
                            Washington State University,  Pullman, Wa.
                            '85 XJ-12 H.E. (daily)  '67 Spit-6 '74 TR-6