Re: DOT Race Tires may become illegal

To: Larrybsp@aol.com
Subject: Re: DOT Race Tires may become illegal
From: james creasy <Black94PGT@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 11:23:43 -0700
if we cant get SCCA to change the DOT-R tire rule, then what you say is true.
otherwise hoosier will just remove the "DOT" from their tires, SCCA will
reclassify the types of tires allowed and nothing will change.

but i doubt SCCA, no matter how entrenched, will slit their own throat and
refuse the change the types of allowed tires.  if so, there's always NASA.

-james "am i really this bored?" creasy