Re: Subject: Re: shop manuals

To: "Sam & Greg Scharnberg" <samandgreg@netins.net>,
Subject: Re: Subject: Re: shop manuals
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 14:02:11 -0600
Yes, Greg, It is I.

A few years ago I *finally* was able to buy a much better engine. No longer
holding off last place. Now nipping at the heels of the faster guys (but not
quite at the fastEST guys).

Also faster on the road course. Prather only laps me once a race now instead
of twice.

--Rocky

The only reason I'm getting faster as I get older is that I can afford to go
faster now.  ;-)