Re: Subject: Re: shop manuals

To: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>, "Matt Murray"
Subject: Re: Subject: Re: shop manuals
From: "Rick Cone" <rickcone@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 16:15:03 -0500
It would also need to be available at local events.  How on earth can we
expect a local Protest committee to deal with dealers to find out if part X
is legal?

At least if the book is there they can look at something.... if they don't
have the book they get bounced.... they probably wouldn't appeal, just come
back next time with the book if they know they are right...

Rocky... I hope you know I still love you man.... ;)
Rick