Re: Speed Creep!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speed Creep!
From: "Charles R. Schultz" <n2pua4@peoplepc.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 19:53:14 -0500
Gee, I thought this thread would be about a new nickname for racing
enthusiasts, and might include mention of a proposed series of t-shirts,
starting with "Speed Creep!" on one T-shirt and "I'm with Speed Creep"
on the other.

I guess I was wrong.  I guess it's back to the "Drive it like you stole
it!" shirt.

:^)

--
Chuck Schultz     /                       Mailto:n2pua4@peoplepc.com