RE: Best stock C4 Vette autocrosser

To: achan@injectronics.com, "Thompson, Adrian (A.L.)"
Subject: RE: Best stock C4 Vette autocrosser
From: Rick Brown <rbrown7@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 18:09:47 -0700
The 1989 Z06 cars could be had with a 3.54 rear end.  Also, in 1991 you
could get a 3.45.  These cars had more gear and are better for autox IMO
than the 3.33's the other 6-speed L98's came with.  BTW, the 4+1 with the
3.07 rear end has the same second gear ratio as the 6 speed 3.33 cars.

Rick Brown
BP Corvette