Re: Speed Creep!

To: n2pua4@peoplepc.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speed Creep!
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 21:46:38 EDT
n2pua4@peoplepc.com writes:

<< Gee, I thought this thread would be about a new nickname for racing
 enthusiasts, and might include mention of a proposed series of t-shirts,
 starting with "Speed Creep!" on one T-shirt and "I'm with Speed Creep"
 on the other.

 I guess I was wrong.  I guess it's back to the "Drive it like you stole
 it!" shirt. >>

Well I can't resist. My twisted mind was thinking about the local "Meth Heads"
that frequent the area around my shop. That was my first thought when I saw
the words "Speed Creep"???????   Believe me in the last few years I've seen
it all with
that crowd.

Mike(After someone has been awake for a week straight??? They do things that
most people wouldn't do) B. 99cm