Re: Speed Creep!

To: nxracer@mediaone.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speed Creep!
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 16:36:05 EDT
nxracer@mediaone.net writes about the Ft Worth Tour:

> Please READ rules 1.3 and 2.1. Stock classed cars doing 70 at the

Please re-read the rules with a bit more open-mindedness; the speed
limitation you're referring to is only suggested and not an absolute, based
on the type of course situation.  Seventy mph in a straight line with plenty
of safe runoff is not in violation of the rules as you claim.  Furthermore,
if you were to poll the drivers at this event I believe you'll find the
number of people who share in your opinion to be extremely small.

My hats off to the Texas members & SCCA staff.  Except for my driving, it was
an awesome event in every way for me.

Mark Sipe