Re: Sites dwindling

To: pethier@isd.net, Smokerbros@aol.com
Subject: Re: Sites dwindling
From: "Arthur Emerson" <vreihen@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2001 20:49:08
"Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net> wrote:
>From: Arthur Emerson <vreihen@hotmail.com>
> >
> >If they weren't moving cars 24/7, it would be an *awesome*
> >site!  They're a private, dealers-only operation.
>
>Hmm.  It's illegal to sell cars on Sunday in Minnesota...

Who said anything about *selling* cars on Sunday???  To describe
the magnitide of this auto auction, they're loading car transport
trucks almost around the clock.  I think that their auction day is
Wednesday, and the dealers/sellers are moving inventory in/out
every other day of the week.....

-Arthur ("Say 'hi' to Governer Jesse for me" edition.)