Re: "new" scca logo - proposal

To: "Eric Salem" <eric@mail.brown911.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: "new" scca logo - proposal
From: "Alan Pozner" <apozner@ptd.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 20:31:40 -0400
Eric,

I think you are onto something. We could then just have two classes CH and
NCH (Cup Holders and No Cup Holders).

Of course knowing the way things work after a few years there would be class
fragmentation with 1CH 2CH 3CH 4CH ( One Cup Holder, Two Cup Holders, etc)
and NCH-NGB NCH-NAC NCH-NMP ( No Cup Holders - No Glove Box, No Cup
Holders - No AC, No Cup Holders - No Map Pockets) Then some wiseguy like
Dennis Grant will need a class to run his non-stock 5 Cup Holder car and
we'll end up with CHM (Cup Holder Modified).

On second thought, Eric, keep your ideas to yourself :-)

Regards,
Alan "grocery getter" Pozner