Re: Flip Over at Route 666

To: Tom Gentry <tgentry@execpc.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Flip Over at Route 666
From: Mark Praner <whitemr2@megsinet.net>
Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 12:48:36 -0500
Well we only got 3 runs at this SCCA event Sunday because they cancelled the
rest of the event so we got 2 heats in thats it.   We finished the 2nd heat
at 4:30 i believe it was.  This is how poorly the event was run and the
errors and stuff..   Im very disappointed in how this event was run the
track was laid out very fast..  It was to fast as of you missed cones at the
end of the course..  I was talking with fellow members of SCCA (names
disclosed) and they said they never seen a course like this..  It was just a
poorly designed course and I saw one guy with a formula V car trailer his
car because he ran outta rpm's and couldn't run..  Wasn't worth the motor
blowing he said..  All in all I really have to think about attending another
SCCA event.  The TSSCC event i went to went very smoothly and it was well
organized..  enough rambling any flames or question please email directly.

Mark