RE: Flip Over at Route 666

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Flip Over at Route 666
From: Tom Gentry <tgentry@execpc.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 12:21:03 -0500
>>This is just too fast for Solo2.  I feel that this crosses the line between
>safe fast fun and dangerous.<<

Yet, not one post from someone who decided to leave rather than run, or at
least complained to the organizers.  Things that make you go "Hmmmmmmmm".

I saw an area that I thought could be easily made a bit safer at my Sunday
autocross, suggested it to the people in charge and the change was made.  I
don't feel it was "unsafe" as it was, but we just moved a couple of things to
create an escape road... just in case.  It remained unused at the end of the
day :-)

BTW, the new trophy plaques from Madison SCC ROCK!!!!

Tom Gentry
Life is too short to hang boring plaques!
'96 Ford SVT Cobra, Mystic #1345/2000 (mostly stock)
'72 Triumph TR-6 OD (mostly modified)
'59 Triumph Model 10 Sedan (mostly in boxes)