Re: Flip Over at Route 666

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Flip Over at Route 666
From: Paul Czarnecki <oblique@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 12:38:44 -0400
At 5:31 PM -0500 5/3/1999, William Wagner wrote:
>probably would have looked it over and asked for a refund if talking
>things over with the event Safety Steward and Event Chair didn't get
>things changed.

Interestingly enough, last time I read the SCCA wavier, it said if you
think the site is unsafe you are required to leave the site (after
informing officials of course).  Now this may be namby pamby legal
mumbling, but I'll bet if you complain about it being unsafe, stay, and
wreck, you might be SOL once the Armani suits get done with you.

(The other cool waiver is the minor waiver which says that if little johhny
gets hurts, grows up, becomes and adult and THEN sues the club, that you,
the signer, will cover any losses that SCCA experiences.)

(Note, I read both of these a REAL long time ago, I'm sure they are
different now.

pZ
--
Paul Czarnecki

Please visit my website at http://www.customline.com/ride99 and take a
moment to help me do something to change the world.