Re: National Tour points

To: hottvr@tfs.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: National Tour points
From: RacerRay52@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 02:10:50 EDT
In a message dated 4/26/99 2:45:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time, hottvr@tfs.net
writes:

<< Just score the Tour Events with points. What can this
 possibly
 hurt? I don't see it can hurt anything. >>

 FWIW  I don't think it would hurt anything either. It just might turn out to
be a bit thin as a national championship. The current national championship,
though I don't doubt that a bunch of very good autoxers show up in Kansas
every September, is a little shaky in the same way. It is a prize to be proud
of if you win, but to call one event a National Championship? Well, I guess
you can call it whatever you wish. A rose by any other name...

Ray