Fwd: Protest Oil Companies

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Protest Oil Companies
From: HAVOCDEAN@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 07:21:47 EDT
--part1_f4b5b462.24408e4b_boundary

scott_phelps@england.gdt1.com writes:

<< bet if gas went to $4 a gallon like it is in most other
 industrialized nations, you'd be singin' a different tune.

Scott,

       Everyone is differant. Some people just hate paying for gas no matter
what they drive. I don't. If gas prices doubled or tripled, I would still
drive the truck, SUV, or what ever I like at the time. It's the price I have
to pay for driving something I like and I'll continue to pay it. Were I live
here in Maryland, I'm paying $1.06 for regular unleaded, $0.37 of which is
state and fed tax per gallon!!!!! They have to be enjoying the revenue from
us so called gas hogs.

Dean Sapp
95 Suburban 4X4
99 GMC Pickup 4X4