RE: Fwd: Protest Oil Companies

To: "'Bradley H. Lamont'" <lamont@xnet.com>,
Subject: RE: Fwd: Protest Oil Companies
From: John Steczkowski <stecz@Crossroads.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 16:18:03 -0500

In my case, going from 1.10 to 4.00/gallon bumps my fillup cost from $44 to
$160. (OUCH!!!)

But, what are my alternative? My Suburban typically has a minimum of 4
people in it, at the end of the summer, it will be a minimum of 5 (I don't
drive it to work). In the mornings, when my wife car pools to school, it has
at least 6 and occasionally 8. So, what are my options on transportation? A
minivan would save me maybe 10 or 15% in gas mileage, so I'd guess I'd just
keep the Suburban.

----
John Steczkowski
Director of Software Engineering