Re: Protest Oil Companies

To: <wheeltowheel@wheeltowheel.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Protest Oil Companies
From: scott_phelps@england.gdt1.com
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 99 13:25:49 -0500
     Author:  Rocky Entriken <RENTRIKEN/0003006623@MCIMAIL.COM> wrote:

     >Must be nasty on the left coast. Just got a post from someone there
     >on an unrelated topic where he mentioned his gas prices are nearly
     >double mine here in Middle America! Nearing $2/gal!

     <rant mode on>

     Gas is cheap even at $2 a gallon.  Move anywhere else and see what
     kind of price you pay.  Americans have long enjoyed artificially low
     gas prices.  I hope it goes to $2 a gallon and stays there.  Serve all
     the SUV drivin' folk right.   Maybe car companies will start
     developing more fuel efficient cars, instead of just bigger cars.

     <rant mode off>

     Scott Phelps

     88 Yugo GVX EP