SP Proposal

To: autox@autox.team.net, jhadler@rmi.net
Subject: SP Proposal
From: Adam Popp <raft321@fuse.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 1999 18:01:41 -0500
The reason why the newer vettes went to B/SP is because they were in the
wrong class. They belong in B/SP where the vettes belong. The older
competitive vettes in B/SP have a lot more power then the newer vettes
do and thats where the vettes have the advantage on A/SP.   So Josh I
guess you haven't seeing my brother Daniel drive yet have ya'.  I bet if
you put him in any top A/SP drivers car he would beat any top A/SP
driver.  I don't think any of the top A/SP drivers could hop in a B/SP
vette and beat him or any other top B/SP driver. Besides Josh what are
you worried about, you drive a 914 in C/SP. We'll see who's the quickest
at the nationals and who is right.  This is the last that I have to say
on this subject, I'm out!!!