Re: The current state of U.S. vintage racing

To: Malcolm Cox <malcox.ppp@napanet.net>
Subject: Re: The current state of U.S. vintage racing
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 07:45:40 -0400
>PS If I win, does that mean I was in the wrong group?

I think we've hit on it - anyone who wins a race MUST be bumped up into
another race class - no exceptions.  Think about it - this means that we'll
have a constantly rotating window of opportunity for EVERYONE to win a race
(eventually, each race class will have only one entry, they HAVE to win, and
so move up), and as we go thru the cycle, we just have to keep thinking  up
new names for the top level race group...wow, what a concept!

Cheers, Brian