Re: What is Vintage?

To: Walt Boeninger <Walt@chekov.mayfield.hp.com>
Subject: Re: What is Vintage?
From: Barton Spencer Brown <bartbrn@Concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 22:45:05 +0000
Walt Boeninger wrote:

> [from Jim Hayes]
>
> >Hell, folks, I think vintage racing ought to be limited to cars with a
> >period race history!
>
> Hey, somebody finally said it!   Thanks!
>

> -------
> Regards
>
> Walt Boeninger - Nor Cal SAAC   Web Site -  http://www.norcal-saac.org
> Email: walt@hpwrcxe.mayfield.hp.com  67 GT500 & Shelby T-A coupe/ 71 Boss 351

Why not just limit $Vintage Racing$ to the people who can afford (and
possibly even admire) the jewelry advertised in Vintage Motorsport? It
would accomplish the same thing...

"You cannot register for this vintage event without a notarized copy of
your most recent brokerage statement or proof of assets totaling a
minimum $US25 million, whichever is greater."

I love the sound of gold chains jingling around the wattles of
plutocrats!

Bart Brown