Chicago Historics: Rooms Available!!!!July 18-21

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Chicago Historics: Rooms Available!!!!July 18-21
From: f1@ix.netcom.com
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 20:28:21 -0500 (CDT)
I have two reservations for rooms at the Comfort Inn in Sheboygan 15 minutes
from the track.

Details: July 18-21 prepaid 2beds 3 nights
         July 18-20 prepaid 2beds 2 nights

The rooms were purchased from Discovery World Travel for the VSCDA (Chicago
Historics) Vintage race in July.  I won't be going
this year. If anyone is interested the rooms are $115 per night.  E-mail me
your requests with a tel number I will return your
call evenings EST.  I will accept payment via money orders or cashier checks
only.  These tickets were purchased by myself in
Feb.  You will receive vouchers from Discovery Travel.  If you would like to
verify the reservations I will fax you the
vouchers and you can contact my travel agent at Discovery.

 Scott R. Vitolo
 f1@ix.netcom.com
 62 Jaguar XKE OTS