Re: Better to Be and Broken than not to Be at all.

To: dlaver@morgan.com
Subject: Re: Better to Be and Broken than not to Be at all.
From: Simon Favre <favres@engmail.ulinear.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 1996 9:45:06 PDT
> Wm. Severin Thompson
> Team Thicko
>
> Our motto... "It's better to be and broken, than not be here at all!".
> See you at the Blackhawk Classic

Been there.  Done that.  At last year's Wine Country Classic at Sears
Point, my Formula Jr siezed the cam after 3 laps in practice on
Saturday.  Ouch.  While sitting around as a very overpriced spectator, I
sold off 4 used race tires they wouldn't let me run anymore, and got a
GREAT shot of Carroll Shelby being driven around the track in a Cobra.
A guy who was in another Cobra right next to Shelby's contacted me for
reprints! What a weekend.