Re: [TR] (no subject)

To: "'Randy and Valerie DeRuiter'" <deruiterville@hotmail.com>, "'Brad Kahler'" <bkahler1@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] (no subject)
From: "Alex & Janet Thomson" <aljlthomson@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2023 18:40:36 -0400
Cc: 'Triumphs' <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Don't forget that there may be a resistance wire in the feed circuit to the
coil which limits voltage and available current. I found out the hard way when
We had a Pertronix ignition set-up being fed by the coil wire. That low voltage
starved the Pertronix unit twice before I realized what the issue was.

Alex Thomson