Re: [TR] Changing from DOT 3 to DOT 5 Fluif

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Changing from DOT 3 to DOT 5 Fluif
From: "Dave Connitt" <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 19:30:23 -0400
X_cmae_category: 0,0 Undefined,Undefined a=xLz2L0sCA/pk1mBfSkem+A==:17 a=oFhe5F3su1QA:10 a=vYbi2SD7W5AA:10 a=w1lZMHalAAAA:8 a=IpccGm-DCBIA:10 a=AtU3ayZHTCd8OnvR8PQA:9 a=wPNLvfGTeEIA:10 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10 a=vbPrL9K1nh6YBEnb:21 a=xLz2L0sCA/pk1mBfSkem+A==:117
Just wanted to pass on that when I recieved my clutch master cylinder from The
Roadster Factory, the box had a label that said "Use of synthetic hydralic
fluid will void warranty". I was fully planning on using DOT5 fluid until I
read the box. Later that week I called TRF to find out what the deal was and
the guy told me that they had a lot of warranty returns for brake parts using
synthetic fluid and the manufacturer started placing a warning label on the
master cylinders.. I am about a month away from getting to bleeding the brakes
and clutch and still haven't decided which way I will go.
Just sayin..
Dave Connitt

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive