Re: [TR] Electric Fuel Pump Placement?

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@cox.net> s=q20121106; t=1366139970; bh=CNPCGw6pBoIeCBp72isqKiqh0nuJL+zxGPxxRfwM5JA=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=KzbKjTamoyxY85MiUDdImDbXvDsqRGn4xClJflp3lbrpZjJRu33eZNf3mRdATRmK9 wvKImXh7x3HUxJeapR4ePwVwMK755EH6AsZ7K1ZZD11WVV7R9BT9DfuWPtjy7ABEbM JgGw5ybe7W8qOOF6rDdU9lSmHlufGl7klFTHmmNYapzao1dHB1pRg+5K8KgRjzmwbR vMZsB6LVHFvdL3Gv42slmN0KJLycxnbzWNJ8zNw9PMHaP8j6Ef8IBtR2Asx0kC6SvR GH1maECy+7codE9VUgAa4omSy/+cV8c7cmxenWMRTe+zs/q7cZP6vxteZIPVxW49dE C9H/hrFzGv/BQ==
Subject: Re: [TR] Electric Fuel Pump Placement?
From: davehogye <dlhogye@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 19:19:29 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I have a Holley fuel pump in my TR3 vintage race car and the thing buzzes and
vibrates obnoxiously loud. Even with standoff rubber isolation mounts. I know
that the Carter pumps are loud too. I'm going to switch to a Facet cylindrical
type pump as soon possible. I've been told that they are very quiet.

Dave H.