[TR] Request for advice

To: "TR List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Request for advice
From: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 16:34:18 -0700
I am installing a 'roll bar' in my TR250 mostly for looks, but also to support
the 'LED 3rd brake light assembly' I bought from J.C. Whitney. I have also
ordered enough foam roll bar padding to cover the complete roll bar.

My question is addressed to any TR folks that have either observed or have
personal experience with a foam covered roll bar. What is the best way to
install the covers so that they look really neat and so that the foam padding
stays in place? 3M Super Yellow adhesive? Silicon glue? Tape? Zip ties? Any
other ideas?

Let me know what you have done or have seen that worked!

Thank you in advance,

Jim
Jim Bauder
'68 TR250 CD47L