[TR] Haven't Received Triumph List Digest Recently

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Haven't Received Triumph List Digest Recently
From: "William L. Smith" <smithw1@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 17:59:16 -0400
All,

I am a subscriber to the Triumphs List Digest, but haven't received one
since last Friday (V1 #2962).  Can someone tell me if any digests have been
sent since then?  Please respond directly to my e-mail address since if
there is a glitch in my subscription, I will not receive your response if
you send it to the list.

Many thanks.

Bill Smith

'72 TR6 & '80 TR7