Re: [TR] RE: [6pack] White Post Restorations

To: allenhess@mgcarclub.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] RE: [6pack] White Post Restorations
From: MMoore8425@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 09:22:12 EDT
In a message dated 6/25/2007 6:11:27 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
allenhess@mgcarclub.com writes:

There  was nothing in the post that said you or any Whitepost
customers  were a jerk.

Allen

Certainly not MY intention. I was pointing out the business model which  says
charge high prices (what the market will bear) for quality work has  many
advantages. For one thing you deal with people who simply  want the best
irrespective of cost.
My friends business is such that he wants to do things the best way he  knows
how.
He doesn't want to put your old bearings back in your rebuilt  transmission.
He doesn't want to use your old pistons. Many people will do that,  and will
be a lot cheaper, and that's just fine. That's not his market  though.

Mike Moore

===     http://www.vtr.org