Re: [TR] RE: [6pack] White Post Restorations

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] RE: [6pack] White Post Restorations
From: Allen Hess <allenhess@mgcarclub.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 09:10:28 -0400
There was nothing in the post that said you or any Whitepost
customers were a jerk.

Allen

> I have also noticed over the years that his "jerk" customers, who
> consume
> much of his time, are also the ones insisting on lowest prices.
> Mike Moore

================================

Sir, I livedabout 10 miles from White Post, been there over 30 times
in the
past years, we have had Billie Thompson as a guest speaker at my
"Model A
club, Model T club and Mustang club, I know several of his
workers/machinest/rebuilders on a personel basis, a list member (also a
friend of mine)asked if anyone on the list knew of or had any work
done by
"White-Post", I answered accordingly. I am not now or have I been
accused of
being a "JERK" and yes I take offense to being called one

===     http://www.vtr.org