Re: [TR] RE: [6pack] White Post Restorations

To: frede.thomas2@verizon.net, wsteinman@pogolaw.com
Subject: Re: [TR] RE: [6pack] White Post Restorations
From: MMoore8425@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 12:45:48 EDT
In a message dated 6/22/2007 9:40:56 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
frede.thomas2@verizon.net writes:

I am not  now or have I been accused of
being a "JERK" and yes I take offense to  being called one by someone whom
does not have the slighest knowledge of  the place in question or his pricing
and doubt seriouly if he has ever had  any dealings with them, if you find it
beyond yourabililty or knowledge to  answer a list members question then
delete and move on, calling someone a  "JERK" is for the uninformed, it's my
money I'm spending and I surely do  not need anyone to tell me how, where or
why to spend, that's my business  and not yours, if you like to call charging
$50.00 for a kit to rebuild a  M/C a fair price when you can buy the same
exact kit from TRF for $4.00  then so be it. "FT"

I'm sorry, I wasn't even thinking of you! I was thinking in general terms  of
some of the problems my friend has. Sorry for being so thoughtless and
inadvertently seeming to include you!
Best regards, Mike Moore

===     http://www.vtr.org